Join the BTG Network at the Seminar Series
The BTG Seminar Series draws upon the expertise of participating community partners and academic health centers to address topics related to population health and care coordination. The sessions are designed to augment professional curricula in various content areas and to offer concrete strategies for addressing issues affecting under-resourced populations.
Seminars are held in the evening during the fall, winter and spring months. Eligible students may attend seminars at any time during their academic program, including their first year. Students who wish to become BTG Scholars are required to attend six seminars.
2022-23 Seminar Series
September – April
The Seminar Series, conducted in cooperation with community organizations, is designed to address the root causes for many of today’s public health issues and to develop concrete strategies to address them.
Registration is required www.bridgingthegaps.info
- Wed, Apr 12ZoomNancy Brisbon, MD, Medical Director, Mazzoni Center
- Wed, Mar 22ZoomPaul Offit, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Tue, Feb 07ZoomChristopher Renjilian, MD, Hugh Organ, and Covenant House Staff
- Tue, Jan 31ZoomDorothy Johnson-Speight, EdD, MHS, LPC, Amy J. Goldberg MD, FACS, and Scott P. Charles, MAPP
- Tue, Dec 06ZoomVincent J. Zarro, MD, PhD and Maripat Pileggi, JD
- Tue, Nov 29ZoomKimberly Mutcherson, JD
- Mon, Oct 10ZoomJose Benitez, MSW, Prevention Point Philadelphia
- Thu, Sep 22ZoomCheryl Bettigole, MD, MPH, Health Commissioner, Philadelphia Department of Public Health